Extracting & Analysing Evidential Material from Mobile Handsets
Technological advances over recent years have transformed the mobile telephone into a pocket-sized computer, capable of browsing the internet, accessing apps and sending and replying to emails – as well as making and receiving voice calls.
As most people carry a handheld computer with them wherever they go, a mobile phone forensic examination will often reveal crucial digital evidence for criminal or civil investigations.
From recovering deleted media and messaging, mobile phone forensics often reveals more of the mystery than you would expect. So, you can discover important details about relationships, intentions and actions.
Our digital forensic experts often recover and examine:
- Deleted text messages
- Call logs
- Social media activity
- Internet activity
- Maps & GPS location
Why choose SYTECH for mobile phone forensics?
- Over forty years of successful outcomes for many prosecution and defence cases
- SYTECH is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory, No. 8765. Refer to UKAS website for accredited activities
- FSR Codes of Practise and Conduct Accredited
- Clear, comprehensive reports
- Experienced expert witnesses
- Digital forensic services tailored to your needs
- 27001 & 14001 Certified