Recovering & Examining Digital Data for Civil & Criminal Investigations
In today’s digital age, desktop computers, laptops, external hard drives and memory sticks have all become integral to the way we work and live our lives. With so much digital activity, the data footprints left behind and stored on these devices are often invaluable to many corporate, criminal and commercial investigations.
From recovering and examining internet and social media activity, to deleted files, folders and email correspondence, our highly experienced computer forensic analysts will investigate your computer data to find the digital computer evidence you are looking for.
Need an Expert Witness?
Acting as your expert witness, our digital forensic experts can clearly and confidently present the data found to withstand the scrutiny of any courtroom.
Our digital forensic experts often recover, examine and investigate:
- Deleted files
- Hidden files
- Email communications
- Internet history
- Social media activity
Why choose SYTECH for computer forensics?
- Over forty years of successful outcomes for many prosecution and defence cases
- Clear, comprehensive reports
- ISO 17025 Accredited (Refer to UKAS website for scope of accredited activities)
- FSR Codes of Practise and Conduct Accredited
- Experienced expert witnesses
- Digital forensic services tailored to your needs
- 27001 & 14001 accredited