Helping You Map Location & Movement
We can help you to determine the historic locations and movements of your suspect(s) or person(s) of interest. Cell site analysis can often assist in confirming or disproving suspicions and allegations or used to support or refute an alibi.
Our cell site analysis team create bespoke and feature-rich presentations for the movements and locations of mobile phones/devices incorporating other comparative data sources such as vehicle telematics, ANPR and CCTV captures.
We have an extensive success record in the application of feature-rich cell site analysis presentations in complex and challenging criminal investigations and high-level organised crime activity.
Cell site analysis can also be applied in searches for vulnerable missing persons by defining and narrowing search areas for valuable on-the-ground resources. Our highly experienced team can analyse data and provide immediate responses, often without the need to attend or survey the area of interest. We analyse the topography and demographics of an area to make early and accurate predictions to the coverage of the cell-sites used by a device of interest.
Cell site expertise
The cell site analysts at SYTECH have supported and provided crucial evidence in many prosecution and defence cases over the past forty years. Identify a connection between a device and an individual and mobile phone attribution becomes a formidable force in any courtroom.
Our cell site analysts often:
- Conduct cell site mapping
- Conduct route profiles
- Produce detailed forensic statements to clearly explain findings
- Present in court as an expert witness
- Carry out communications analysis – studying and interpreting call data records
- Carry out Expert Witness Peer review of RF Surveys and analysis
Why choose SYTECH for cell site forensics?
- Over twenty years of successful outcomes for many prosecution and defence cases
- Clear, comprehensive reports
- Experienced expert witnesses
- Digital forensic services tailored to your needs