You will be at the forefront of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of systems. You will be using the leading forensic tools such as X-Ways, Encase, Forensic Toolkit, Internet Evidence Finder, Axiom and Griffeye. This data will then be produced as a comprehensive report of findings and presented in Court if required.
You will be expected to work in conjunction with ACPO guidelines and our ISO 17025 standards whilst working alongside our technical procedures and quality management system.
We are looking for applicants with the following qualities:
- Genuine enthusiasm for Digital Forensics
- An aptitude for dealing with digital information in a range of formats
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A first or second class honours degree within a relevant field
- The ability to master a large and complex tool set to acquire and analyse data
- The ability to present evidence in Court and to be able to explain your actions and support your conclusions under cross-examination
Training will be provided internally and externally to help you to progress in your role so that you can become an Expert in the field. On top of this, your welfare is our priority and we will ensure that you are happy and motivated.
This role is subject to vetting checks.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. CVs will only be filed for the application process and will be deleted thereafter. Do not hesitate to apply for other SYTECH job vacancies that become available.
SYTECH – Digital Forensics is an equal opportunity employer.