SYTECH – Digital Forensics , is a leading digital forensics business, and as part of our expansion we are looking for Quality Analysts to work within our Quality Department on a full time basis.
To support the implementation and monitoring of quality improvement initiatives and to ensure that all staff are adhering to all quality procedures. To meet and exceed client requirements and expectations. To support the implementation of goals concerning quality. To wok with management and liaise with operational staff in advising efficient methods of maintaining and developing the quality system.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the Quality Manager, Technical Quality Officer and Digital Forensic Managers in implementing quality initiatives across the company.
- Communicate and monitor procedures and quality standards of the Digital Forensics Teams.
- Responsibility for liaising with the Quality Team and Team Leaders/Managers to ensure quality initiatives across the company are coordinated.
- Complete quality performance audits and report findings to the Digital Forensics Managers and Quality Manager.
- Quality review documents and provide feedback on individual performances and trends affecting quality standards.
- Review and recommend quality improvements within departments.
- Note taking in meetings as required.
- Provide feedback to the Quality Manager and Business Manager of the management and resolution of complaints and other time critical tasks.
- Drive through company policy and process improvements.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to identify key issues and formulate action plans.
- Collect and analyse data relating to quality performance.
- Train employees on quality objectives and recommend further training requirements.
- Ensure that forensic processes are understood and carried out correctly in line with ISO procedures.
- Assist with ISO documentation to update QISM.
Business Development and Research
- Maintain a knowledge of developments relevant to potential new future client requirements for Digital Forensics.
- Seek opportunity to improve knowledge of current devices and software used within Digital Forensics.
- Develop a good understanding of the company and the marketplace within which the company operates.
Qualifications and Experience
Forensic related Degree
3-5 years of experience within a quality role
Understanding of ISO quality standards
Travel between sites is an essential requirement of the role