SYTECH – Technical Quality Manager, Quality Analyst
We are currently recruiting for key roles within our Quality Department to support our continued growth and expansion.
To support the implementation and monitoring of quality improvement initiatives and to ensure that all staff are adhering to all quality procedures. To meet and exceed client requirements and expectations. To support the implementation of goals concerning quality. To work with management and liaise with operational staff in advising efficient methods of maintaining and developing the quality system.
- Support in implementing quality initiatives across the company.
- Communicate and monitor procedures and quality standards of the Digital Forensics Teams.
- Responsibility for liaising with the Quality Team and Team Leaders/Managers to ensure quality initiatives across the company are coordinated.
- Complete quality performance audits and report findings
- Quality review documents and provide feedback on individual performances and trends affecting quality standards.
- Review and recommend quality improvements within departments.
- Provide feedback to the Senior Management Team on the investigation and resolution of complaints and other time critical tasks.
- Drive through company policy and process improvements.
- Work closely with Department Managers to identify key issues and formulate action plans.
- Collect and analyse data relating to quality performance.
- Train employees on quality objectives and recommend further training requirements.
- Ensure that forensic processes are understood and carried out correctly in line with ISO procedures.
- Assist with ISO documentation to update Sytech Quality System
Qualifications, experience and skills:
Experience working to ISO accreditation standard
Experience in implementing/managing an ISO quality system in a Digital Forensics environment
Employer pension contribution
Free parking on all sites
Please note: This role is subject to vetting checks.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. CVs will only be filed for the application process and will be deleted thereafter. Do not hesitate to apply for other SYTECH job vacancies that become available.
SYTECH – Digital Forensics is an equal opportunity employer.