Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
We are now recruiting for a full-time Exhibits Officer as part of our continued growth and expansion.
As exhibits officer, you will be responsible for the booking in & out, management, recording, continuity and safekeeping of all exhibits received at SYTECH on a day-to-day basis.
You will be expected to work in conjunction with our ISO 17025 standards and our quality management system.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- First line phone support and transferring calls to the relevant Teams
- Meeting customers – signing for exhibits
- Booking in cases
- Postal runs
- Support for our two Stoke-on-Trent offices
- Receiving property recovered by investigators
- Compiling and maintaining relevant records, including maintaining an audit trail of the movements of property
- Preparing property for submission for digital forensic analysis or other examination
- Storing and archiving property and exhibits in a manner that is effective, secure and safe
- Any other general administrative and support duties as may be required by the various Teams
We are looking for applicants with the following qualities:
- Genuine enthusiasm for Forensics
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with using a case management system (Preferable)
Training will be provided to help you to progress in your role.
This role is subject to vetting checks
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. CVs will only be filed for the application process and will be deleted thereafter. Do not hesitate to apply for other SYTECH job vacancies that become available.
SYTECH – Digital Forensics is an equal opportunity employer.