SYTECH – Digital Forensics is a leading Digital Forensics business, and as part of our expansion we are looking for Quality Analysts to work within our Quality Department on a full time basis.
You will be supporting the implementation and monitoring of quality improvement initiatives and ensuring that all staff are adhering to all quality procedures, meeting and exceeding client requirements and expectations, supporting the implementation of goals concerning quality and working with management and liaising with operational staff in advising efficient methods of maintaining and developing the quality system.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the Quality Manager, Technical Quality Officer and Digital Forensic Managers in implementing quality initiatives across the company.
- Communicate and monitor procedures and quality standards of the Digital Forensics Teams.
- Responsibility for liaising with the Quality Team and Team Leaders/Managers to ensure quality initiatives across the company are coordinated.
- Complete quality performance audits and report findings to the Digital Forensics Managers and Quality Manager.
- Quality review documents and provide feedback on individual performances and trends affecting quality standards.
- Review and recommend quality improvements within departments.
- Note taking in meetings as required.
- Drive through company policy and process improvements.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to identify key issues and formulate action plans.
- Collect and analyse data relating to quality performance.
- Train employees on quality objectives and recommend further training requirements.
- Ensure that forensic processes are understood and carried out correctly in line with ISO procedures.
- Assist with ISO documentation to update the Quality Management system.
Travel between sites is an essential requirement of the role.
This role is subject to vetting checks.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. CVs will only be filed for the application process and will be deleted thereafter. Do not hesitate to apply for other SYTECH job vacancies that become available.
SYTECH – Digital Forensics is an equal opportunity employer.