Sytech provide wide-ranging support
Sytech offer a wide range of training and seminar options for those working in Law Enforcement and the Criminal Justice Process. These include Awareness Briefings, Court Room Skills Training and Cell Site Training – and just ask us about any other areas you’re interested in.
Awareness briefings are provided to Police Officers and Analysts to highlight the value of digital based evidence and identify the ever growing sources where such evidence can be gathered or recovered.
Included in our awareness briefings are:
- Review current trends in digital evidence
- Examine how social and technological changes bring about new evidence sources and methods of analysis
- Highlight the value of particular digital evidence sources in the investigation process
- Look at issues for effective evidential presentation within the judicial process
- Promote best practice – we examine successful and unsuccessful prosecutions from across the whole of the UK and look at the lessons that Law Enforcement can learn
As with all Sytech training products, awareness briefings can be tailored to suite your requirements and objectives.
Our training is provided at departmental level or across a whole police force – we travel to you, and our awareness briefings are provided free of charge.
Contact us for more information and to check availability.
Court Room Skills Training
Sytech representatives attend Criminal Court Cases on a weekly basis in trials across the whole of the UK. Our senior consultants have more than a decade’s experience in evidence delivery, and we have achieved this through attendance in literally hundreds of criminal cases.
Through our extensive history we have developed an industry-leading reputation for excellence in the quality of the evidence we produce – and more importantly for the quality of service provided during Court Attendance and Testimony delivery.
Our experts are frequently required to attend court in the appraisal and critical assessment of opposing experts and analysts alike.
If you (or your staff) are required to provide oral testimony in Court, then Sytech Court Room Training can empower you with the skills and confidence to do this most effectively.
Our Courtroom Skills Training provides key points that can make all the difference:
- Pre-planning for Court attendance
- Dealing with nerves and anxiety
- The Court environment and Individuals within it
- Courtroom etiquette
- Effective testimony delivery
- Presentation of exhibits
- Cross examination survival techniques
Court experiences differ across the country – our training is based on a wide range of courts including:
Old-Bailey, Blackfriars, Snaresbrook, Southwark (London), St Albans, Bristol, Cambridge, Luton, Oxford, Worcester, Leicester, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Sheffield, Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester, Preston, Liverpool, Bradford, Leeds, Teesside & Newcastle upon Tyne.
Cell Site Training
Sytech have specialised in the area of Cell-Site Analysis since its conception. For more than 15-years (First case 1998) we have examined the movement and location of tens of thousands of mobile phones and mobile data devices. Our extensive list of previous cases includes some of the most notorious criminal acts perpetrated in the UK in modern times.
As industry leading experts in our field we provide quality training for all aspects of Cell-Site and Communications Analysis so that you can be fully aware of what resources are available to you.
Our training includes these aspects:
- Understanding requirements
- Acquiring and processing call-data records
- Network operator differences
- Pre survey analysis and preparation
- Topography review, propagation modelling
- Historic environmental considerations
- GSM, 3G, 4G, GPRS, UMTS, LTE & Wi-Fi
- Nemo, C,Surv & NMon survey tools
- Post survey analysis
- Reporting and exhibit presentation
- Administration and record keeping
We also provide fully tailored training in Computer Forensics and Mobile Phone Examinations – just contact us to find out more.