Our fleet phone services provide a wide range of benefits – enabling not just ‘monitoring’ of staff but also significant resource benefits. It’s a wide subject area, so well worth discussing us to gain a better understanding of what we provide, but the benefits we offer from our fleet phone services include:
- Real-time employee tracking solutions via GPS-enabled smartphones
- Increased security for out of office workers and lone workers
- Prevention of speeding
- Prevention of inappropriate phone use while driving
- Quickly locate employees during an emergency
- Monitor unauthorised journeys and exaggerated mileage claims
- Reduce fuel usage and employee travel time by allocating the closest employee to the job
- Reduce fuel consumption and carbon footprint
- Monitoring remote working employees start/finish times, ensuring that they are working during working hours
- Cutting down on paperwork by using automated timesheet and travel reports
- Surveillance and security for transport networks and remote workers
All phone types are supported by us, including iPhone, Android, BlackBerry etc
We can also provide an automated back-up of specific areas of employees own devices (BYOD – bring your own device), e.g. SMS, Email etc.
To discuss the benefits we could bring to your business with our Fleet Phone Services, contact us.